How to Create Effectual Facebook Lead Ads
More than 90% of users access Facebook via mobile, which means a ton of scrolling through news feeds, watching Tasty videos, and, yes, clicking on ads displayed on a smartphone. Lead ads are so much more than just a form – they can help you drive objectives from the top of the funnel – such as Brand Awareness and Reach – to customer acquisition. Optimise your lead ads for quick follow-ups or higher-quality leads with custom features.
How do I make my lead ads stand out?
- Add custom questions: Tailor your questions in lead ads so you can uncover their preferences, and ensure that you’re reaching out to the correct people with the right information.
- Show your ad’s value: Your ad should clearly communicate why it’s valuable for people to share their information with your business.
- Keep it simple: Don’t overwhelm your audience with too many questions or random questions. Keep your questions aligned and ask as few questions as possible.
- Reflect your brand: Your ad should reflect your brand or company and attempt to drive a response from your audience that builds intent.
- Use dynamic ads for lead generation: Craft the creative and messaging of your lead ads based on what people have previously expressed interest in. By retargeting those customers and sending them directly to a lead form, you have the opportunity to collect higher-quality leads.
- Implement the dealer locator: Once a potential vehicle customer completes a form to find out more, show them where the closest dealership is located and let them sign up for a test drive.
- Add a click-to-call option: Once someone has completed a form, allow them to call your business straight away to start a conversation.
- Allow people to book with appointment scheduling: Don’t wait to send a follow-up email to determine a customer’s preferred appointment time and date. Once someone has filled in your form, they can also indicate when would be best for them to meet, decreasing the number of follow-ups needed.
- Create higher-intent lead forms: Adding friction to the form, such as a review page or slide to submit, will help acquire leads that might have a higher level of intent and interest in your product.
Facebook lead ad makes the lead generation process easy. People can simply tap your ad and a form pops up – it’s already pre-populated with their Facebook contact information and ready to be sent directly to you. With just a few taps, they can get the information they want, and you generate a qualified lead for your business. After people have submitted your form, you can download your leads data directly from your Facebook Page or connect to a CRM system.