The designated employee will report to the SEO Manager.
Job Overview and Qualifications:
- A clear understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as well as working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Understanding and experience with Google Analytics 4, Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS (WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix etc).
- Understanding of factors involved in search engine placement, knowledge of keyword research, link building, on-page optimization, exposure to various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to adhere under requirements
- The ability to work under time pressure.
- Well organised, dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create the necessary technical architecture, provide recommendations for the keyword, content optimization, and site/ link popularity.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and generate monthly reports for all major metrics including traffic, rankings, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets and PowerPoint.
Who we are:
Digitalofty is a marketing agency based out of Mumbai. We love all things digital. We are ever-expanding and never boring. We are a bunch of happy, crazy people who love what they do.
How to apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com